Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine Tags

I just finished creating these little Valentine Tags and I love how vibrant they are.  I used Ranger's Manila Tags, size #8 (3.125 X 6.25 inches).



I stamped each tag with Tim Holtz new Distress Paint: Picket Fence using Stampington & Company Rosette Heart Stamp. I heat dried the image to set the paint. I planned to spray with water based sprays and did not want the paint to blend.

Once the paint was dry, I sprayed each one with:

Tim Hoiltz Distress Inks:  Seasonal Winter Festiver Berry, and Seasonal Summer Picked Raspberry made from Re-inkers

Dyan's Dylusions Sprays:  Postbox Red, Bubblegum Pink

Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist: Creme de Rouge

I then sprayed each tag with water to blend and soften the inks, using paper towels to remove ink that puddles, and from the stamped image.  I then used the heat gun to dry each tag. Once dry, i edged each tag with Tim Holtz new Distress Paint: Black Soot.

I used Perfect Pearls Medium Bullet Pen to write "Amore"  (Italian for Love), then embossed with Ranger Black Embossing Powder.



On the inside, I stamped another heart image and embossed that too. I used Dyan's Inbetweenies with Brilliant Moonlight White Ink to stamp the stuble heart images onto the background.


To finish the tags, I sprayed the same inks used above onto the flowers on the font of each and onto Color Ready Ribbon, which I tied along with other ribbon to the tags.  They are now ready for me to add my sentiments and send to my Daughter's Family.

Finished!



No comments: