Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Stretch Your Stamps OnLine Card Class Day 7

Day #7

Stamping On Glitter:

Using double sided tape, I adhered one side to white card stock, the other I sprinkled with white glitter, used the flat edge of a one folder to burnish the glitter for adhesion. Stamped the sentiment and the flower design. I then cut  a window on the front, embossed black CoreOdination paper, sanded it and adhered it to the flaps created.  I extended the size of a label stamp by inking only the top and sides, stamping, then inking the bottom and sides, matching up the sides for an extending label creating a border around the opening on the front. I used tissue tape to line the inside of this border. I then glued the flaps open showing the inside message. Added a round paper clip on each side for embellishment.

I mounted the glitter sentiment to black paper, did the same technique with another stamp to extend it for a border around the glitter.

I used Sticklers to highlight the black dots on the front of the card, the inside dots and the heart





2 comments:

Kirsten Corby said...

Very elaborate! What kind of ink did you use to stamp on the glitter? I am having trouble with that technique.

TaborTooth said...

Hi Kirsten!!! Thanks for your kind words!!! I used Ranger Archival Inks to stamp on top of the glitter, black for the sentiment and and Library Green for the flowers..