Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Stretch Your Stamps OnLine Card Class Day 5

Day #5

Stamping with Markers for Highlighted Words Technique

Card #1:
I used Distress Markers, Vintage and Wild Honey to color the stamp where I wanted these colors to be.  Then i used a little sunshine stamp to complete the word Sunshine. I also used sparkle gel pens to highlight the word Sunshine and color in the sun stamp.



Card #2:
For this card, I used the same sentiment, stamped a couple of sunshine stamps at the end of the word Sunshine.  I then sprayed the whole card with Dylusions Lemon Zest. I put a sunburst template, centered over the sentiment, over the entire card and sprayed with Dylusions Squeezed Orange to give that sunburst effect. I colored the suns with Distress Orange Marmalade, and finished then with an orange sparkle gel pen.


No comments: